[x] you love hoodies. [x] you love jeans.  dogs are better than cats. [x] it’s hilarious when people get hurt.  shopping is torture [x] sad movies suck  you own a car racing game.  you played with hot wheels cars as a kid.
 at some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
[x] you owned a ds, ps2, n64, or sega. [x] you used to be obsessed with power rangers. [x] you have watched sports on tv. [x] gory movies are cool.  you go to your dad for advice.  you own like a trillion baseball caps.  you used to collect hockey cards.  baggy sweats are cool to wear.  it’s kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. [x] green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. [x] you love to go crazy and not care what people think. [x] sports are fun.  you talk with food in your mouth.  you sleep with your socks on at night. [x] you have fished at least once.
2. your girl side
[x] you love to shop. [x] you wear eyeliner.
[x] you wear the color pink. [x] you go to your mom to talk. [x] you consider cheerleading a sport.  you hate wearing the color black. [x] you like going to the mall. [x] you like getting manicures and/or pedicures. [x] you like wearing jewelry. [x] you cried watching the notebook.  dresses are a big part of your wardrobe. [x] shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.  you don’t like the movie star wars.  you are/were in gymnastics. [x] it takes you around one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
[x] you smile a lot more than you should. [x] you have more than 10 pairs of shoes. [x] you care about what you look like. [x] you like wearing dresses when you can. [x] you like wearing high heel shoes. [x] you used to play with dolls as little kid. [x] you like putting make-up on others. [x] you like being the star of everything. [x] pink is one of your favorite colors.
3. appearance [x] i am shorter than 5′5″.  i have many scars. [x] i tan/burn easily.  i wish my hair was a different color.  i have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.  i have a tattoo. [x] i am self-conscious about my appearance. [x] i’ve had/have braces. [x] i’ve been told i’m attractive by a complete stranger.  i have more than two piercings.  i have/had piercings in places besides my ears.
4. experiences [x] i’ve gotten lost in my city.  i’ve seen a shooting star.  i’ve wished on a shooting star.  i’ve seen a meteor shower.  i’ve gone out in public in my pajamas. [x] i’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.  i’ve kicked a guy where it hurts. [x] i’ve been to a casino.  i’ve been skydiving.  i’ve gone skinny-dipping.  i’ve drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.  i’ve crashed a car.  i’ve been skiing. [x] i’ve been in a musical. [x] i’ve caught a snowflake or snow on my tongue.  i’ve seen the northern lights.  i’ve sat on a rooftop at night. [x] i’ve played a prank on someone.  i’ve ridden in a taxi. [x] i’ve seen the rocky horror picture show. [x] i’ve eaten sushi.  i’ve been snowboarding.
5. relationships [x] i’m single.  i’m in a relationship.  i’m engaged.  i’m married. [x] i miss someone right now.  i’ve gotten divorced.  i’ve told someone i loved them when i didn’t.  i’ve told someone i didn’t love them when i did.
[x] i’ve done something i promised someone else i wouldn’t. [x] i’ve done something i promised myself i wouldn’t. [x] i’ve snuck out [x] i’ve lied to my parents about where i am. [x] i’ve cheated while playing a game. [x] i’ve ran a red light.  i’ve witnessed a crime.  i’ve been in a fist fight.  i’ve been arrested.
7. death and suicide [x] i’m afraid of dying.  i hate funerals.  i’ve seen someone/something dying. [x] someone close to me has attempted/committed suicide.  i’ve planned my own suicide before.  i’ve written an eulogy for myself.
8. random [x] i can sing well  stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant. [x] i open up to others easily.  i watch the news.
[x] i don’t kill bugs. [x] i sing in the shower.  i am a morning person. [x] i paid for a cell phone ring tone. [x] i am a sports fanatic. [x] i twirl my hair. [x] i care about grammar.  i have “?”’s in my screen name.  i’ve copied more than 30 cd’s in a day. [x] i bake well. [x] my favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, red, blue, black, purple, or orange.  i would wear pajamas to school. [x] i like martha stewart.  i know how to shoot a gun. [x] i laugh at my own jokes. [x] i eat fast food weekly.  i’ve not turned anything in and still got an a in a certain class.  i can’t sleep if there is a spider/cockroach in the room. [x] i am ticklish.  i love white chocolate.  i bite my nails. [x] i’m good at remembering faces.  i’m good at remembering names.  i’m good at remembering dates.  i honestly have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life.
[x] all my answers were totally honest.
I don’t normally do this because they take up a lot of space on the dash, but now my followers know more about me. :)
The boy, Tom Hanson of Margate, New Jersey,
grew up believing that he’d never truly be happy
until the day he met “the one.”
This belief stemmed from early exposure to sad British pop music
and a total misreading of the movie ‘The Graduate’.
The girl, Summer Finn of Chennicok, Michigan,
did not share this belief.
Since the disintegration of her parents’ marriage,
she’d only loved two things;
The first was her long, dark hair.
The second was how easily she could cut it off,
and feel nothing.
Tom meets Summer on January eighth.
He knows, almost immediately, she is who he’s been searching for.
This is a story of boy meets girl,
but you should know upfront…
This is not a love story.